In This Article:
What is Coffee Cup Printing?
Coffee cup printing is a unique way to customise disposable cups with your own logo, message, branding or artwork. It’s an easy and cost-effective way to promote your business while giving customers a memorable takeaway item. Coffee cup printing is an affordable way for businesses to personalise the cups and mark them as uniquely theirs for marketing purposes. You can create a product that’s sure to be noticed by anyone who sees it!
Printed paper cups are perfect for businesses looking to increase their visibility and brand recognition in their local area or at marketing events and trade shows. Whether it’s a local café or a multinational corporation, printed paper cups can help you reach your target audience and promote your brand.
Benefits of Printed Coffee Cups
- Versatile: They can be used for a wide range of events, including trade shows, product launches, and promotional events. This versatility makes them an ideal marketing tool for businesses looking to reach a wide audience and increase brand recognition in Australia.
- Customisable: Printed paper cups can be custom designed with logos, slogans, and other branding elements to make them stand out and grab the attention of potential customers.
- Cost-effective: Printed cups are also a cost-effective and convenient marketing tool in Australia. Unlike other forms of advertising, such as print or television ads, printed paper cups are a tangible item that customers can take home with them. This allows businesses to reach their target audience directly and provides a lasting impression of their brand in Australia. In addition, printing on paper cups is a cost-effective way to promote a business, especially for small or medium-sized companies that may not have the budget for more traditional forms of advertising in Australia.
Printed paper cups are a versatile, customisable, cost-effective, and a great marketing tool that businesses can use to increase their visibility and brand recognition in Australia. Whether it’s for event marketing or advertising, printed paper cups provide a tangible and lasting impression of a business’s brand, making them an ideal choice for businesses looking to reach their target audience and promote their brand in Australia.
Digitally Printing on Cups – How it Works
The digital printing process that we use at MyPaperCups is an efficient alternative to traditional printing methods, such as screen printing or offset printing, because it does not require the creation of physical printing plates or the use of multiple inks.
The advantages of digital paper cup printing are:
- faster turnaround times,
- lower costs for short runs (minimums of 500 cups), and
- more flexibility for customising designs.
The quality of digital printing on double wall paper cups depends on several factors, including the quality of the printer, the type of ink or toner used, and the surface of the cup. Some digital printers are better suited for printing on cups than others, and the type of ink or toner used can affect the durability and longevity of the printed image.
Your custom artwork is digitally printed on paper that is curved to ensure that it wraps neatly around the inner layer of the cup as part of the final manufacturing process.
Overall, digital printing is a cost-effective and efficient way to create high-quality custom paper cups with double walls. The ability to print detailed designs, logos, and other graphics directly onto the cup surface makes it an attractive option for a wide range of applications, including food and beverage service, promotions, and events.
Printed Paper Cups – Sizes Available
There are many and varied sizes for paper cups at cafes (4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 12oz, 16oz, etc) but the most popular size for marketing events are 8oz cups. Depending on your location in Australia and the local cafe you may attend – you may know these as either a ‘small’ or ‘regular’ size cup.
Printed takeaway coffee cups – Minimum Orders
How many cups do you need to order? The beauty with digital printing is that the minimum order volumes that other printing systems require (10,000 – 20,000) are far greater than the minimum order of 500 cups that can be economically completed with digital printing.