In This Article:
The Importance of Promotional Products at Events and Shows
Promotional products are a powerful tool for businesses and organisations to engage their target audiences at trade shows, conferences and other marketing events. Through the use of promotional items like t-shirts, mugs, pens, and more, companies can create an immediate impact with potential customers and promote brand recognition.
At trade shows in particular, promotional items act as a form of “walking advertisement” that provides an ideal opportunity to reach new customers. By displaying company logos and designs on these products, attendees become aware of the brand presence in the event and are more likely to remember the organisation long after the show has ended.
The Benefits of Promotional Coffee Cups
Promotional paper coffee cups at a marketing event or trade shows can provide some amazing benefits for businesses.
- You’ll have people lining up to grab your branded cups and walk them all over the trade show, promoting your business.
- Your brand sits right in front of them the whole time they are having their coffee – increasing the likelihood of ongoing brand recognition.
- Potential customers associate your brand with one of their favourite (can’t live without) beverages – coffee.
- You can print any form of design on the cups.
- The minimum order quantity is only 500 units.
- You can get them printed in just 7 business days – less if you place them as a rush order.
Promotional Coffee Cups – Sizes Available
There are many and varied sizes for paper cups at cafes (4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 12oz, 16oz, etc) but the most popular size for promotional paper cups at marketing events are 8oz cups. Depending on your location in Australia and the local cafe you may attend – you may know these as either a ‘small’ or ‘regular’ size cup.
Promotional Paper Cups – Minimum Orders
How many cups do you need to order? The beauty with digital printing is that the minimum order volumes that other printing systems require (10,000 – 20,000) are far greater than the minimum order of 500 cups that can be economically completed with digital printing.